USBSafeRemove is a very powerful USB Device Manager which has lots of unique features including reconnect the disconnected device, display locked process, stop with hotkey and many useful options.
Note : This is NOT a freeware and is a 30 Day trial product.
We can easily stop the USB device by left-clicking the drive to be stopped from the tray menu.
We can set various options from the main window, like hiding certain ‘always connected’ drives as shown below.
- Displaying what prevent a device from being stopped
- Restarting stopped device back!
- Safe removal via individually customizable hotkeys
- Safely Remove Menu with identifiable device icons
- Real device names and ability to rename them
- Feature to hide unnecessary to stop devices
- Program autorun on device connection\disconnection
- Command line for safe removal
- Hiding of “empty” card reader drives
- Card reader memory cards ejection one-by-one
Check the full list of features here
Download USB Safe Remove : [dl u=http://safelyremove.com/download.htm]
More Info at USBSafeRemove Homepage